2022 has been an amazing year of transformation! Your generosity has impacted many lives locally, in the state of Alabama and around the world. Thank you for your dedication and support to the mission of freedom and transformation. We want to share with you the tremendous impact you made possible this year.
- Baptized over 350 new believers
- Recovery Stats: 189 on-campus residents, graduated 35 women and 20 men, served 120+ hot meals
- We launched the new Kids Alive Experience during our Sunday service at 11 a.m. for ages 2 through 6th grade. In our Family Life Experience, we are empowering families to be the Ekklesia and empowering Children to serve the Lord.
- Total Weekly Reach with Our Message: 38,134 (In Person & Online)
Transforming the State
- On October 8, Chuck Pierce led a service to commission the state of Alabama to the Lord as a prototype to the nation. All 67 counties were represented and aligned to lead in transformation.
- Our Transformation Workbook was developed and distributed to over 1,650 individuals and organizations. This manual helps its users discover who God says they are, walk in their purpose and make a difference. It will continue to be used at Word Alive and across the world as a discipleship tool.
- All In Alabama is a network of marketplace and ministry leaders, endeavoring to:
- Establish freedom outposts across the state
- Ignite God’s triumphant reserve in each county
- Experience total cultural transformation, impacting every area of society
- Continue building God’s kingdom culture
- Worshiping monthly throughout the state of Alabama
- Peru – We partner with Called Coffee to employ a village of coffee farmers and purchase their entire harvest.
- Argentina – Our campus in Buenos Aires has a strong influence on the community and the nation.
- Brazil – An after-school program that serves children in the slums.
- Ukraine – We partnered with Wine to Water to distribute 20,000 water filters to displaced refugees and troops.
- Israel – We sent support to Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel as he reclaims Judea and is building Arugot Farm in the heart of the nation.
- Tanzania – Our first WAIO church plant now has 10 campuses across the country!
- Kazakhstan – We are feeding the hungry and refugees from the war.
- Nigeria – We send monthly support to aid an orphanage and a women’s empowerment ministry.
For more details on our impact across the globe, visit our international campuses webpage.
We are praying for you in this Year of Divine Recovery. If you would like to contribute with a year-end gift, we would appreciate your continued support. Blessings to you and your family!