2022 has been an amazing year of transformation! Your generosity has impacted many lives locally, in the state of Alabama and around the world. Thank you for your dedication and support to the mission of freedom and transformation. We want to share with you the tremendous impact you made possible this year.
- Baptized over 350 new believers
- Recovery Stats: 189 on-campus residents, graduated 35 women and 20 men, served 120+ hot meals
- We launched the new Kids Alive Experience during our Sunday service at 11 a.m. for ages 2 through 6th grade. In our Family Life Experience, we are empowering families to be the Ekklesia and empowering Children to serve the Lord.
- Total Weekly Reach with Our Message: 38,134 (Includes Facebook, YouTube, Instagram & On-Campus Services)
Transforming the State
- On October 8, Chuck Pierce led a service to commission the state of Alabama to the Lord as a prototype to the nation. All 67 counties were represented and aligned to lead in transformation.
- Our Transformation Workbook was developed and distributed to over 1,650 individuals and organizations. This manual helps its users discover who God says they are, walk in their purpose and make a difference. It will continue to be used at Word Alive and across the world as a discipleship tool.
- All In Alabama is a network of marketplace and ministry leaders, endeavoring to:
- Establish freedom outposts across the state
- Ignite God’s triumphant reserve in each county
- Experience total cultural transformation, impacting every area of society
- Continue building God’s kingdom culture
- Worshiping monthly throughout the state of Alabama
- Peru – We partner with Called Coffee to employ a village of coffee farmers and purchase their entire harvest.
- Argentina – Our campus in Buenos Aires has a strong influence on the community and the nation.
- Brazil – An after-school program that serves children in the slums.
- Ukraine – We partnered with Wine to Water to distribute 20,000 water filters to displaced refugees and troops.
- Israel – We continue to support the Holy Land and have planned a trip for October 2023.
- Tanzania – Our first WAIO church plant now has 10 campuses across the country!
- Kazakhstan – We are feeding the hungry and refugees from the war.
- Nigeria – We send monthly support to aid an orphanage and a women’s empowerment ministry.
For more details on our impact across the globe, visit our international campuses webpage.
We are praying for you in this Year of Divine Recovery. If you would like to contribute with a year-end gift, we would appreciate your continued support. Blessings to you and your family!
By: Yvette Lovvorn, Project 58 Coordinator
Project 58 is based on the scripture Isaiah 58: 7-10, which commands we share our food with the hungry and provide shelter and clothing for the poor and needy. At Project 58 (P58) we strive to live this out in part through our partnership with Operation Blessing and the local community through our food distribution program. Additionally, with your donations of clothing to Esther House and donations of hygiene products to Project 58, we will strive to meet a broader set of needs.
We encourage individuals to donate $40 towards a pallet of food which includes a minimum of fifteen cases.
These donations are typically picked-up by the donor. Clients use part or all of the pallet to help extend their personal food pantry, or to share with family members or other food pantries. Other clients opt to leave their pallet at P58 for distribution to individuals who walk in presenting a need.
When someone comes to P58 identifying that they have a need, the only questions we ask are how many people are in the household. We do not ask for identification and only gather additional information so that we might pray for the family or direct them to other resources in the area.
In addition to food, when available, we also offer adult diapers, Depends, feminine hygiene products, children’s diapers and pull-ups at no cost. This is all a part of the Operation Blessing Truck load we purchase monthly. We never know exactly what we are getting from Operation Blessing until the truck arrives.
We minister to and share available resources with a wide variety of people, freely sharing with families struggling in the current economy, individuals going through recovery, graduates from recovery and homeless individuals. Additionally, we share our excess with 2-3 churches that do a local distribution in their area, and we make a sizable monthly donation of food to the inmates of Calhoun County Jail.
We encourage volunteers to participate on the days we set up pallets, and when clients pick up the pallets by loading the client’s vehicles and praying for the needs that are presented.
You can be the difference. Give to help transform lives.
Your gift of funds, time and prayers all make an impact. Donations can be made to P58 by selecting “Pray Fast Give” online at: Give Now – Word Alive International Outreach
Pastor Alex and his family immigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine in 1991 to escape persecution for their faith. Now, “in such a time as this,” he feels like Esther, as he has been called to rise up for his home country.
Alex shared that churches are growing and Holy Spirit is moving mightily in Ukraine. Of course, there are evil forces working against this move of the Spirit, but even where the devil planned division, the church is uniting.
Alex testified that prayer is making a difference in Ukraine. He’s seen photos of giant missiles that landed in houses but didn’t detonate, proving that “no weapon formed against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17). Miracles are happening, God is intervening and people are coming to Christ.
God’s favor has been upon Alex in his mission, and he has secured warehouse space where supplies are being packed into shipping containers to be sent abroad to help those who are suffering. As a church, we are collecting monetary donations to help Alex’s team send food, medicine, blankets and other necessities to the Ukrainian people who are in desperate need.
Please pray for protection over Alex as he travels to his homeland, that the Lord’s favor would continue to be upon him as he takes the seed we’re sowing and blesses those whose lives are being torn apart by war.
Give now to support this Ukraine initiative.
Website Features New Content, Resources & More!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new WAIO website! This updated resource includes valuable features such as:
- A blog where we’ll be releasing church news and information, devotionals, event details & more
- Feeds for our social media accounts
- Signup forms to receive our church emails
- Video content
- An area for you to view or listen to all of our latest messages
- Ministry information
- Online giving
- Partner mission organization details
- Photo galleries
- And much more to come!
We hope you’ll take some time to explore everything our new site has to offer, and let us know what you think!